· Prepare Purchase Order, Sales Order, Order Confirmation and Invoice.
· Compile and ensure all invoice/billing pass to account department on time.
· Organize and maintain files or documents records.
· Dealing with email inquiries & data entry.
· Collaborate with logistic and customer to ensure proper custom declaration and documentation are done prior to deliveries.
· Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
· Compile necessary documents for Certificate of Origin (COO) application.
· To assist in preparing social activities and office decoration during cultural festive seasons.
· To assist Procurement and Account on additional tasks and ad-hoc duties from time to time.
· Enquire, compare and evaluate offers from suppliers. Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
· Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into ERP system.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Business Studies / Administration/Management or equivalent.
· Preferably with 2 year working experience in manufacturing company.
· Computer literate with computer skills in Microsoft Team, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
· Experience in ERP system MonitorG5 is added advantage.