This is a great role with variety working in our Weighbridge, Recycling and Waste areas. The position consists of weighbridge operation including customer service, data entry and cash balancing; assisting customers in Recycling and Pit areas, general site maintenance, directing traffic and possibly Forklift operation.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess:
* Strong customer service skills, the ability to interact well with our customers
* Competent data-entry skills and cash balancing experience
* Ability to work as part of a team, be fit and like working outdoors
* Health and Safety focus and a strong ability to multi-task
* Forklift (F) endorsement preferred but not essential as training can be provided for the right person
Safety and wellbeing are paramount to us, so our recruitment process involves a Ministry of Justice criminal background check, and a pre-employment medical including drug test. You must also be eligible to work in NZ (either as a New Zealand Citizen or Resident or have a valid working visa) to apply for this role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click apply now and complete the online application form.
If you have any questions, please direct these to people&
EnviroNZ encompasses EnviroWaste, ChemWaste and Post Collections as one of New Zealand’s largest, most successful and highly respected waste services providers with over 43 branches spanning the length of the country and a fleet of over 400 vehicles. Our people are supportive, passionate and innovative so if you want to be a part of this successful team and have the suitable experience and skills for this vacancy please apply now.