1) The support time of IT service engineer is in principle the business
2) IT service engineer set up user equipment locally, install and modify software application.
3) IT service engineer shipping IT equipment to remote users.
4) IT service engineer contacts IT vendor when repairing IT equipment and repairs, IT service engineer also shipping alternative machines to remote users during repair.
5) IT service engineer records all domestic IT equipment in the IT asset management register, and manages the history of purchase, disposal, repair, and borrowers.
6) IT service engineer selects IT equipment that is no longer needed, erases the data, and asks the appropriate vendor to dispose of it.
7) IT service engineer supports printers, MDF and meeting room IT equipment.
8) IT service engineer sets up, modifies and removes the phone,
also support change of PBX setting and manages representative telephone number, dial-in number and extension number.
9) When VIP requests support, IT service engineer visits VIP as soon as possible to deal with the request.
10) IT service engineer sets up and lends IT equipment for new employees. Laptop, application installation, system account registration, authority group, mailing list and phone. Also, kindly doing IT induction when joining the company.
11) IT service engineer collects IT equipment from person who left the company, and deletes accounts, authority groups and user data.
12) Events such as Town Hall meeting (Monthly and Quarterly communication by President/HR) and the other events,
13) IT service engineer operate and prepare IT equipment for the installation of projectors and distribution of videos to remote site.
14) Shutdown the IT infrastructure equipment before power outage, Reboot the equipment after power outage and confirming normal operation. For Head office power outage, to setup alternative office with IT infrastructure in near Saitama DC.
1) Bachelor’s degree level / equivalent qualification may be an advantage but is not essential
2) ITIL V3 Foundation certification may be an advantage but not essential (if not already attained, HAVI would expect the incumbent to attain this within 1 year of taking the role).
3) 5+ years of experience in IT desktop support engineer, either internal or as a service provider
4) Good knowledge of ITIL-based Service Management processes and / or other best practice frameworks.
5) Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and Desktop.
6) Bahasa skill: Fluently read and write
7) English skills: Reading/Writing technical documents and e-mail
8) Ability to communicate smoothly with user
9) IT service engineer understands the problem of user and resolves it accurately and supports returning to their work early.
10) Ability to work smoothly with Central IT Service Desk and L2 technical team to solve problems.
Thank you for your application. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.