1. Responsible for office administration and secretarial duties, not limited to filing, emailing & photocopying
2. Provide report to both internal and external parties daily and upon request
3. Handle supply chain administration works and ensure the shipment is timely and delivery schedule is met by working closely with internal and external team.
4. Coordinate with supplier, HQ, clients and forwarder for incoming vessel arrangement.
5. Provide support and assistance to directors from time to time
6. Monitor payment due date for invoices and process payment accordingly
7. Assisting outsources or agents by providing the relevant information
8. Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good clear communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Possess good interpersonal skills and able to establish good relationship with people at all levels.
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, confident and out-going.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (excel, word) and other business related software (if any)