Reporting and supporting the CEO in her daily work in wide variety of area, including:
– Preparation for meetings, MOM.
– Development of presentation materials and speeches.
– Assisting in managing, planning and execution of key strategic events.
– Coordinate, supports execution and completion of strategic projects and programmes according to strict deadlines and budgets, ensuring achievement of agreed objectives.
– Involved in a wide variety of events/ meetings involving management, staff etc.
– Act as a point of contact between CEO and department heads when necessary
– Monitor and follow up on outstanding matters relating to the SMT meeting to ensure that deadlines are met on an on-going basis, and any other duties & responsibilities assigned by CEO.
– Supporting the project management, writing and editing and research
– Provide administrative support where necessary.
– Ensure effective handling of related stakeholder’s expectations in accordance with organizational standards.
– Effective collaboration and liaison on related matters for desired and amicable outcomes.
– Escalate unresolved matters to superior with appropriate documentation to mitigate risk exposure.
– Monitor and follow up with related stakeholders to ensure effective implementation as planned.
– Liaise closely with various departments within PCMC to ensure an integrated approach adopted.
– Conduct market research on a yearly basis to gauge PCMC’s performance and success rate of business strategies.
– To do research and identify new business possibilities for corporate accounts to ensure the hospital maintains and meets its profit growth expectations.
– Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the CEO,
– Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with the Senior Leadership Team, Senior Management, Head of Departments, Consultants, and others, on matters related to the CEO’s programmatic initiatives using expert judgment and discretion.
– Researches, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including sensitive or confidential ones that determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
– Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
– Keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, follow up appropriately, and maintain confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities.
– Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting and circulating acknowledgment letters, notes, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to lead the hospital effectively.