· Issuing Invoice & delivery order & process purchase order to the supplier
· To assist in checking & tally, filling customer purchase orders together with Invoice & delivery order
· Coordinate and follow up delivery & shipment for customer/supplier and answer calls & attend to goods receiving
· Negotiating cost prices, orders, delivery method, shipping, and payment terms with local and overseas suppliers.
· Maintain proper stock record and movement (raw material, finished goods, -packaging material, semi-finished goods) and update data entry in SQL system.
· Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least a diploma in any field.
· At least 1 year of relevant working experience in the related field jobs
· Able to start work immediately or with short notice would be an advantage
· Language required English, Bahasa Malaysia & other language will be added advantage
· Responsible, proactive, polite, and pleasant personality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software.