• Group Medical Insurances
• Dental & Specialist reimbursement
• Statutory Leaves
• Annual Wage Supplement (13th month bonus)
• Company Shuttle Bus from MRT Station to Office & vice versa
• Training & Development Opportunities etc
• To be responsible for day to day management of all aspects of
• Able to handle large volume of calls and emails daily.
• Support sales and operation team to execute daily activities and
meet objectives associated with all tasks assigned.
• Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is
• Work well with sales and operation team and fellow customer
service officers to ensure exceptionally high standard of service is being
• Billing work (invoicing / data inputting).
• Support administrative functions in the office.
• Higher NITEC or Diploma or its equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year WMS knowledge / experience
• Good understanding of customer account management.
• Friendly and Customer Service Driven.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• A Team Player.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• Minimum 2 year of 3rd party Logistics admin / customer service experience.
• Good attendance and punctuality.
• Willing to work in warehouse environment.
Work Location: 24 Penjuru Road, #01-06B, ALOG Commodity Hub, 609128
Work Days: Mondays to Fridays
Work Hours: 9:00am to 6:30pm